Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello Friends and Followers,

I've been away for far too long but have decided it was time to get back to it with a renewed sense of purpose for this blog and my life. If you have come here expecting to find missjensrandomthoughts, you are in the right place, but she is no longer here. She has realized there is nothing random about God and therefore can no longer live under that delusion. Welcome to the new and improved version of a blog with a purpose which is to seek God's ways in my life as a Christian homemaker. I am desiring to be PURPOSEFUL in searching the scriptures regarding being a wife and homemaker and how to apply those things to my ever day life. I have been challenged by Gods Word in the past year and it is shaping me into my present, (ever morphing into more of a Christian Homemaker), woman that I now am, but not who I wish to remain. HUH?! Well, I am where I am but do not plan to STAY where I am on this journey. I desire for God to continue to do His work in me on a daily basis.
Join me as we walk through the scriptures and learn how we are to apply them to our lives here today in the 21st Century.

Blessings,
Jennifer

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "No eye has seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment